Are you looking for a role where you can utilize your influential skills and work with cross-functional teams globally to implement sales and marketing processes and operations? This position is your opportunity to support our global sales operations team, a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate!
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and marketing. You will support sales reporting, order processing and fulfillment, quoting, sales training, and commission structure. This role will support the implementation, administration, and hygiene of such processes in CRM.
We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with in-depth knowledge of sales processes and CRM. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. We are looking for someone with a strong background in sales compensation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with sales management to drive best practices throughout CRM.
- Ensure effective data management and reporting on key metrics for direct sales, channel sales and marketing operations.
- Create reports and analyze data for patterns that indicate problems that need to be addressed or opportunities to investigate. Investigate root causes and work with sales and marketing leadership to address them.
- Supporting the business operational planning including preparation for the monthly, quarterly and annual sales cadence activities.
- Creating and maintaining reporting and business cadence to proactively inspect and manage Tufin sales, drive the pace of the business and go-to-market efforts to meet critical KPIs in terms of bookings, revenue, forecast, attainment and opportunity pipeline.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships and influencing all sales managers.
- Sharing best practices across countries and wider business.
- Ensuring the sales team leverages the common processes and tools developed for the business.
- Owning consolidated input from different groups into the feedback loop for the sales team – which will be fed to Sales Support (CRM, Marketing, Tech, etc.) teams on tools and training requirements.
- Implementing new tools and techniques to enable sales force effectiveness.
- Managing our reporting platform and working with the CRM admin team to drive change.
- Help augment CRM database and improve data hygiene.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree, preference in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years of sales operations or business analysis experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to create influential dashboard reporting
- Availability to occasionally work early morning or late evening hours, due to the global nature of the business
- Ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment, pivot and navigate as necessary, and drive for clarity
- Decisive execution skills, an eye for detail, and action-oriented, while maintaining good judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Impact and influential skills at all levels of the organization
- High personal accountability for self and others
- Sales and marketing know-how
- Familiarity with SFDC. Knowledge and understanding of CRM
- High degree of Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills