Identify new sales prospects within the West Region enterprise sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition.
- Present to customers and executive level prospects in a highly effective manner.
- Cross Sell Upsell existing account base.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential.
- Attend industry forums, trade shows and events as required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software based solutions at senior management and executive level.
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers.
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region.
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Must be a self-starter and a strong closer.
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel.