At Tufin, we believe that the conversations we have with our customers not only shape the future of our product suite, but they also help form the future of enterprise network management. The successes and challenges you have today will drive how the network of tomorrow will be managed. We understand that some of the key challenges you face are the result of a seismic shift in network architecture, from on-premise, hardware-based to cloud, virtual and software-defined environments. You need answers to help address the myriad of security complexities you struggle with daily while we move through this technology transition.
On May 19, we are holding our annual customer forum. If you are a current customer, we invite you to join your industry colleagues and our own IT security policy orchestration engineers and executives at Tufin IMPACT 2016 in Chicago. The IMPACT event is designed to maximize your investment in the Tufin Orchestration Suite, and how it integrates with partner solutions. This half-day event is a collaborative, interactive technical user forum where Tufin users come together to exchange best practices. Come learn about the latest Tufin product updates, and also share your insights, challenges and requirements.
- At this year's IMPACT, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from your peers and hear their success strategies first-hand
- Gain insight from Tufin executives into the company strategy for 2016-2017
- Understand how to benefit from evolving IT market trends such as centralized management of security policies in an hybrid IT environment, securing your virtual, private and public cloud platforms, and automating network changes
- Get a sneak peak of the Tufin product roadmap
- Share your organization's challenges to help shape future industry innovations
The full agenda for Tufin IMPACT 2016 is here.
We look forward to having a conversation with you in Chicago.