We recently had a chance to catch up with Greg Young, Gartner's research VP on Firewalls, and discuss the Firewall Policy Management market. Greg spoke about several topics:
- Why has firewall policy mgmt become a challenge for companies today?
- How effectively are companies handling firewall auditing and compliance requirements?
- What can companies do to manage their network security operations more efficiently?
- How can automated solutions be used to manage risk?
- Are these issues also relevant for other parts of the network infrastructure?
- What are the advantages of using business process automation for security change requests?
- What is the role of firewall policy management, auditing and change automation solutions for MSSPs?
The result is a very interesting (IMHO) 34 minute video, with Greg talking about the topics listed above, as well as a segment featuring yours truly, sharing Tufin's vision and thoughts on this market.