- Real-time visibility of all cloud assets, services, and security configurations. Leverage app and service-level views to analyze how North/South and East/West traffic is permitted to flow, and evaluate access and connectivity settings across entire cloud environments.
- Security access policy engine to design access and connectivity rules for every cloud asset and service, and deploy security policies across your environment via your public cloud’s native security controls (i.e. without adding another control plane that slows performance and consumes valuable compute resources).
- Real-time policy and compliance violation alerts continuously compare cloud security configurations against industry benchmarks (e.g. CIS) and regulatory frameworks to rapidly identify and remediate violations. Proactive alerting prevents new cloud infrastructure from being spun-up without appropriate security configurations.
- Comprehensive multi-cloud support enables centralized security policy management. Support for your native IAM, security groups, firewall protocols and other native controls ensures no configuration can avoid rigorous analysis against your established/approved policies.
- DevOps and CI/CD toolchain integration to validate new builds and configurations against policy during the build process. API-level integrations with popular CI/CD tools enable you to easily build security into your workflows without sacrificing speed or agility.
An enterprise-grade SaaS solution with no agents or sidecars required, so you can automate and manage security policies across your cloud deployments without consuming valuable compute resources.
- CIS基准合规 – 通过行业标准最佳实践改善安全状况。
- 过于宽松的规则 – 造成安全漏洞的主要原因。
- 高危端口 – 需要关闭的意外访问点。
- 易受攻击的容器和特权容器 – 经常被忽略的设置，攻击者用来获得根访问权限。