Tufin Cookies Policy.
Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. (together with its affiliated companies - "Tufin ", "we", "our" or "us") uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies, such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts (collectively, “Cookies”). These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our website (the ”Services”), to optimize our offerings and marketing activities in order to provide our visitors and subscribers (“you”, or “your”) with a better experience (for example, in order to track your preferences, to better secure our Services, to identify technical issues and to monitor and improve the overall performance of our Services).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored through the browser (for example, Google Chrome or Safari) on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow websites to store your information and preferences. You can think of Cookies as providing a so-called memory for the website, so that it can recognize you when you come back and respond appropriately. You are not obligated to accept all Cookies in order to visit our website, however, enabling Cookies may allow for a more personalized browsing experience and is required for most of our Services to work.
Performance Cookies: This type of cookie helps us secure and maintain our services, and remembers your preferences for tools found on the services, so you don’t have to re-set them each time you visit.
Tufin uses several different types of Cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: these Cookies are necessary for the Services to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, enabling functions like navigation or setting preferences. These Cookies do not store information about you that will be used for other purposes.
- Functional Cookies: these Cookies enable the Services to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us (first-party Cookies) or by third-party providers who work with us (third-party Cookies).
- Performance & Analytics Cookies: these Cookies are for internal use only. They help us to secure and maintain our Services, and to remember your preferences for tools found on the Services. They are also used for gathering analytics data on how you interact with our Services and the improvement performance of the site accordingly. If you do not allow these Cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Targeting Cookies: these Cookies make advertisement more relevant to you. Our advertising partners may use it to show you relevant ads on different websites by uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
How long do Cookies last?
The length of time a Cookie remains on your device varies according to its purpose.
A Cookie that remains on your device after your session is concluded (until it expires or deleted) is called a “Persistent Cookie”. Persistent Cookies are used for different purposes, such as tracking your preferences, login information, your interaction with our Services and the effectiveness of our targeting Cookies.
A Cookie that is automatically deleted once your session is concluded is called a “Session Cookie”. Session Cookies are used for the duration of your stay on our site and are automatically deleted when you exit the browser.
|Hotjar||Performance and Analytics||Insights into our marketing effort|
|Google Analytics||Performance and Analytics||Insights into our marketing effort|
If you are primarily concerned about third-party Cookies generated by advertisers, and you live in the USA, Canada or Europe, you can also opt-out from the collection of your data by our advertising partners who participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, Opt-out by visiting:
- US: www.aboutads.info/choices
- EU: www.youronlinechoices.eu
- UK: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
- Canada: www.youradchoices.ca/choices
In addition, on your mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad or Android), you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
Please note that when you get a new computer, install a new browser, erase or otherwise alter your browser’s cookie file (including upgrading certain browsers), you may also clear the opt-out Cookies installed once you opt-out, so an additional opt-out will be necessary to prevent additional tracking.
For more information regarding Cookies, you may find the following websites useful:
“Do Not Track” signals
Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates, telling the site not to follow its online movements. Because of differences in how web browsers interpret this feature and send those signals, and lack of standardization, it is not always clear whether visitors intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they are even aware of them. Therefore, as many other reputable websites and online platform, we currently do not respond to such “Do Not Track” signals.
Effective date: January 20, 2021