Juniper Networks Firewall Management
Enforce security and maximize organizational agility by orchestrating and automating network security policies.
Tufin integrates with Juniper® Networks JunOS SRX firewalls, JunOS MX series routers and NetScreen firewalls to offer centralized management and reporting for all firewalls and network security assets across your hybrid infrastructure.
This joint offering enables IT security teams to manage security and connectivity across complex hybrid networks with physical firewalls and multi-cloud platforms via a single pane of glass.
Go to Tufin Knowledge Center for supported devices, platforms and version numbers.
Automate and Optimize Juniper Firewall Management
Tufin works seamlessly with Juniper Networks firewall policies to automate and optimize your network and security management across a multi-vendor, multi-cloud enterprise. The result? Lower security risks and a more agile, productive organization. Here are just some of the benefits of using Tufin to manage your Juniper firewalls:
- Orchestrate and automate security policies across Juniper Firewalls, private and public cloud platforms from a single console.
- Automate rule cleanup and policy optimization, reducing attack surface and improving network performance.
- Reduce downtime with real-time connectivity troubleshooting based on accurate topology modeling and path analysis.
- Boost agility with zero-touch automation of network changes.
- Accelerate service and application delivery with application connectivity management that is infrastructure agnostic.
- Maintain centralized, real-time visibility into all policy violations across your multi-vendor, multi-cloud network.
Juniper Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) services deliver a multitude of advanced threat prevention and security services. One of the top security solutions, Juniper SRX Series firewalls help you protect you networks, data centers, and cloud applications.
- Protect your hybrid networks with next-generation containerized, physical, and virtual firewalls
- Block malware and defend against network-level exploits
- Distinguish between encrypted and unencrypted SSL traffic
- Enact user-based security policies and effective segmentation to guard against unauthorized access
- Ensure ongoing performance and reliability while keeping users, devices, and applications secure delivered in the cloud, on-premises, or as a service
- Run Junos OS, a streamlined, high-availability operating system that is cloud-optimized and highly scalable
- Enable secure communications on Junos OS devices with their IPsec VPN feature
- Configure real-time performance monitoring to calculate network performance
The MX series is an industry leader in security and performance and boasts a large portfolio of software-defined networking (SDN)-enabled routing platforms. With an add-on license to SRX firewall, teams can receive feeds with threat intelligence like malicious domains, URLs, and IP addresses.