End-to-end Visibility and Control Across Cisco ACI & Your Hybrid Network.
Enhanced visibility, topology modeling, and change monitoring for Cisco ACI tenants, Bridge Domains, Service Graph, contracts, EPGs, and more.
Learn how Tufin software tools provide advanced support for Cisco ACI.
Request a live Demo
Extend Your Network Security Policy Management to Cisco ACI
The Tufin Orchestration Suite™ for Cisco ACI enables organizations to centrally manage their ACI and non-ACI environments as one, directly from Tufin. Organizations can now gain full visibility and path analysis for Cisco ACI, and control traffic traversing the Fabric for accurate and fast anomalies detection, remediation, and network change planning.
When it comes to managing network security across the hybrid IT environment, most organizations use disparate solutions to manage their NSD and non-SDN environments. This leads to inconsistent security policy enforcement, leaves blind spots when it comes to network traffic traversing through the SDN environment, and can result in troubleshooting connectivity, and anomalies detection failures.
The integration between Tufin Orchestration Suite and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) provides organizations with granular, end-to-end visibility—real-time monitoring of the Cisco ACI Fabric in the context of the overall IT environment. This in turn, helps organizations to accelerate the adoption of Cisco ACI for application agility and datacenter automation.
- Gain full visibility, with accurate topology modelling of the Cisco ACI Fabric
- Centralized visibility into ingress/egress traffic traversing the Cisco ACI Fabric
- View and track changes and search for tenants, Application Profiles, EPGs, contracts, and bridge domains
- Perform instant impact analysis on policy changes
- Automatically detects and alerts on violations, misconfigurations, and out-of-band changes
- Provides actionable remediation information on detected risks
- Optimize network access and troubleshoot connectivity
View the solution brief: Orchestrating Application Connectivity with Cisco ACI and Tufin