End-to-end Visibility and Control Across Cisco ACI
Centralized visibility, access policy change automation, topology modeling, and change monitoring for Cisco ACI tenants, Bridge Domains, Service Graph, Contracts, EPGs, and more.
Learn more about Tufin’s enhanced visibility and automation support for Cisco ACI fabric.
Request a live Demo
Extend Your Network Security Policy Management to Cisco ACI
The Tufin Orchestration Suite™ for Cisco ACI enables organizations to centrally manage their ACI and non-ACI environments as one, directly from Tufin. Organizations can now gain full visibility and path analysis for Cisco ACI, and automate access changes to contracts and corresponding firewall rules to accelerate app deployment in ACI Fabric.
Automate security policy changes for accelerated and secure app deployment
Automatically manage changes to ACI contract and corresponding firewall rules in the hybrid environment, to rapidly provision the right access for business apps deployed in the ACI Fabric and across the hybrid network, eliminating the risk of manual configuration errors.
Gain comprehensive visibility, with accurate topology modelling of the Cisco ACI Fabric and the rest of your IT environment
With end-to-end, real-time visibility into ACI objects and communications flows, as well as traffic traversing the ACI Fabric along legacy firewalls, users can monitor, detect, and remediate.
Apply consistent security policy and maintain compliance
Unify security policy management throughout your SDN and the hybrid environment, and eliminate security and compliance gaps. Leverage security policies and third-party risk analysis data to analyze changes and detect anomalies and potential threats.
Policy Change Automation App for Cisco ACI.
Available on Tufin Marketplace for a 30-day free trial
Resulting from the seamless integration between Tufin and Ansible, the Tufin Policy Change Automation app for Cisco ACI provides security policy change automation to help users automate changes to ACI contracts and corresponding firewall rules in the hybrid environment, to enable the right access for business apps deployed in the ACI Fabric and across the hybrid network.
Get Tufin Policy Change Automation app for Cisco ACI
- Accelerate new app deployment in the ACI Fabric by eliminating the risk of manual configuration errors
- Centrally and automatically manage changes to multiple EPGs, contracts, and firewall rules without causing app downtime
- Use the Ansible playbook directly from the Tufin Policy Change Automation app, for simple, automated, and secure access changes within the ACI Fabric
- Gain full visibility with accurate topology modelling of the Cisco ACI Fabric, and ingress/egress traffic traversing the ACI Fabric
- View and track changes and search for tenants, Application Profiles, EPGs, contracts, and bridge domains
- Perform instant impact analysis prior to making the policy changes for reliable access management
- Automatically detects and alerts on security and compliance violations, misconfigurations, and out-of-band changes
- Provides actionable remediation information on detected risks
View the solution brief: Extend Your Network Security Policy Management to Cisco ACI