What’s in Your Network?
- The objectives
- The results: saving time and resources
- The future: migration to AWS
As Capital One migrates their data centers to AWS, they are tasked with improving agility and operational efficiency, while meeting strict security and compliance standards.
Watch the video to hear Capital One explain how they were able to:
- Reduce time and effort to implement changes by 50% with automation
- Decommission over 10,000 firewall rules with 99.9% accuracy
- Improve policy compliance and audit readiness with built-in controls and custom reports
- Free network and security teams to focus on strategic projects and eliminate the need to hire three new employees
- Migrate legacy data centers to AWS while maintaining security
This success story video from Tufin’s recent user conference, Tufinnovate, relates how Capital One is embracing automation to minimize human interaction. A focus on network security policy orchestration has resulted in improved operational efficiency and has enabled network and security teams to focus on more essential projects. As a result, Capital One’s access change requests are now implemented in hours instead of days, security controls are enhanced, and audit preparation and the ability to meet compliance mandates are vastly improved.
If you have any questions we can help answer, please contact us.