Tufin Orchestration Suite R16-4 delivers central visibility, policy compliance and end-to-end automation from a single console
BOSTON, MA – December 19, 2016 - Tufin®, the market-leading provider of Network Security Policy Orchestration solutions, has announced support for Check Point R80 Security Management, delivering end-to-end change automation and continuous policy compliance for joint customers across hybrid networks. With Tufin, Check Point users who are currently deploying or plan to deploy R80 Security Management can extend the benefits of consolidated security across physical networks, private and public cloud platforms.
“By supporting R80 Security Management, we are taking our relationship with Check Point a step further, offering joint customers a powerful yet seamless way of managing security policies across a multi-vendor network,” said Ofer Or, vice president of products, Tufin. “Customers can now have the best of both worlds: consolidated security management of Check Point R80 for reduced complexity and stronger security, combined with application-driven end-to-end change automation from Tufin to boost productivity and accelerate application delivery.”
By deploying the Tufin Orchestration Suite together with Check Point R80, customers gain:
- Application-centric management of network connectivity and security policies
- End-to-end change automation for Check Point firewall policies, as well as other network devices and hybrid cloud platforms
- Accelerated implementation with central, automated provisioning of network access changes for Check Point firewalls and for other network devices
- Tightened security controls by enforcing a unified security policy across a multi-vendor network
- Audit readiness and continuous policy compliance across Check Point firewall policies and security policies of other network devices and cloud platforms
- Full visibility of network security policies and connectivity across complex, heterogeneous networks from a single pane of glass, including a vendor-agnostic network topology path analysis
“Tufin shares the Check Point vision that convergence in security management is essential to consistently enforce a unified policy across the organization and protect against cyberattacks,” said Alon Kantor, vice president of business development, Check Point. “With the release of R80, Check Point customers consolidate security to simplify complex environments and improve efficiency. Customers implementing Tufin Orchestration Suite along with Check Point R80 can ensure a proactive and consistent enforcement of security policies across physical firewalls and hybrid cloud platforms, resulting in the secure and unified management of the most complex networks worldwide.”
Tufin Orchestration Suite was recently named a Finalist in the Best Risk/Policy Management Solution category of the 2017 SC Awards.
The new release will be generally available February 15, 2017.