Location: UK or Germany
As the Customer Outcomes Manager (COM), you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with Tufin’s customers. You will be ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of Tufin products, managing renewals as well as customer outreach programs. You will work closely with our sales and services team to identify upsell opportunities and renewal risks and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve issues affecting your customers.
- Primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully use and operationalize Tufin platforms
- Perform customer onboarding, periodic business reviews, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements, with assistance from our internal R&D group as well as Product Management
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses when required
- 3+ years’ experience supporting customers as a customer success manager or similar role
- Experience navigating enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success upselling / cross-selling opportunities
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience with networking devices (firewalls, switches, routers, etc.), including software-defined networking is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English and preferably 1 of the following: French, Spanish or Italian