Tufin, the Security Policy Company, is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance. Tufin serves over 2,000 customers spanning all industries and geographies; its products and technologies are patent-protected in the U.S. and other countries. Find out more at www.tufin.com.
As the Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with Tufin’s customers. You will be ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of Tufin products, managing renewals as well as customer outreach programs. You will work closely with our sales and services team to identify upsell opportunities and renewal risks and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve issues affecting your customers.
- Primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully use and operationalize Tufin platforms
- Perform customer onboarding, periodic business reviews, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements, with assistance from our internal R&D group as well as Product Management
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses when required
- The position is full time, Monday to Friday
- 3+ years’ experience supporting customers as a customer success manager or similar role
- Experience navigating enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success upselling / cross-selling opportunities
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience with networking devices (firewalls, switches, routers, etc.), including software-defined networking is a plus.