As the Renewals Specialist, you will manage all aspects of relationships between the company, channel partners and end users to close renewal available opportunities across all the company's products. You will become the inside point of contact for all channel partners for the allocated territory, reseller and distributor staff relating to maintenance contract renewal.
· Lead the renewal sales cycle from proposal stage through contract execution in coordination with Field Sales.
· Achieve / exceed quarterly renewal targets
· Maximize renewal revenue
· Drive on-time or early renewals
· Accurately forecast quarterly renewal revenue
· Identify, up-sell & cross-sell opportunities within dedicated client base
· Identify “at-risk” renewal clients early in the cycle and construct the action plan to ensure a successful, timely renewal
· Provide continuous feedback to management on both successes and challenges of the business
· Function as change agent across organizations, reinforcing and advocating “better together” principles
Work week is Monday to Friday.
Office location: Tel Aviv (next to Azrieli)
· 3+ years’ experience in Renewal/Retention quota carrying role in EMEA, via channel in a global software company
· Working knowledge of renewals, renewals programs, nurture programs, loyalty programs and the mechanics that support revenue growth from existing customers
· Numbers Driven: knows how to focus on hitting targets and is personally motivated to overachieve
· Team Player: Enjoys sharing credit for collaborative efforts