Tufin Technologies is the leading provider of software to orchestrate security policies across hybrid cloud and physical environments. Tufin enables organizations to implement network security changes in the same business day through automation and impact analysis – orchestrating changes in processes end-to-end across physical environments and hybrid cloud platforms. The company’s flagship product, Tufin Orchestration Suite, automatically designs, provisions, analyzes and audits network changes from the application layer down to the network layer.
Tufin seeks a Sales Operations Manager reporting to the VP, Sales Ops and working globally to perform the following critical functions:
- Train new Sales hires as part of the onboarding process and train all users on an ongoing basis in the use of the SFDC application via instructor-led sessions and web conferencing.
- Prepare biweekly forecast information for the VP, Sales Ops and regional managers in connection with biweekly forecast calls by region.
- Provide support to the VP, Sales Ops by monitoring, tracking information and summarizing results of the biweekly forecast calls as well as ad hoc reviews conducted with managers, field sales and other groups.
- Prepare analytical reports of Sales results against quotas, budgets and prior year’s performance by region, manager and sales representative.
- Develop annual sales quotas for all levels of the Sales group on a worldwide basis. Prepare interim quotas for new Sales hires joining the company during the year.
- Prepare power point presentations for Board and Executive team meetings, quarterly business reviews, quarterly All Hands meetings and the annual Sales Kick –off Meeting.
- Provide administrative support for the VP, Sales Ops
Location: Boston Area
- College degree or equivalent with a Business major
- Five years of business experience in a related area
- Proven track record of success and ability to get the job done
- Minimum of two years of experience working with SFDC in an administrative capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, detail oriented, and excellent written and verbal communication skills