We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As a Experienced Java Developer in Tufin, you will use modern technologies and development methodologies and you will have a direct impact on Tufin’s products and solutions.
At the Topology and Analytics group at Tufin, we are focusing on algorithms for analyzing enterprise networks and automatically designing changes in the security configurations.
As an Experienced Software Developer in the group, you'll design, develop and maintain software modules for simulating and automatically configuring a wide range of on premise, SDN and cloud based networks and security components in an enterprise environment.
- BSc. Computer Science from leading universities
- Java (J2SE, JEE Server Side) development experience of at least 5 years
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
- Extensive knowledge in OO programming language (SOLID principles, OO Design Patters)
- Experience in Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- Experience in distributed/multithreaded large scale application development
Nice to have knowledge and experience
- Experience with networking or security software solutions
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience with development on Linux
- Experience with C++
- Knowledge in modern front end technologies (e.g. Angular)