Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
As the Experienced Java Developer in Tufin, you'll be part of our product development team.
You'll be required to work independently and as part of an Agile team, in order to design, implement and maintain Network Security orchestration software solutions using: Microservices, Spring Boot, Java, Kotlin, MongoDB, Cassandra, and more.
You will use Reactive programming, a Docker based infrastructure and Kubernetes.
Location: Karmiel, North of Israel (10 minutes walk from the train station)
- Java (or any other JVM language) experience of at least 3 year
- Experience in programming in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience Spring frameworks
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
- BSc. in Computer Science from leading universities/Colleges.
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of leading private and public Cloud platforms
- Experience with networking and security software solutions
- Experience with Angular development
- Experience with the following - Reactive programming, Kotlin, and Kubernetes.