Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
Our Platforms group at Tufin is focusing on the integration and collaboration with the leading firewall vendors and cloud providers to retrieve, analyze and change security policies for our customers.
As a Software Developer in Tufin, you will use modern technologies and development methodologies and you will have a direct impact on Tufin’s products and solutions.
As part of the team, you'll design, develop and maintain software modules for policy orchestration software solutions.
- B.Sc Computer Science from leading universities.
- Java (J2SE, JEE Server Side) / C++ development experience of 3-5 years.
- Extensive knowledge in OO programming language (SOLID principles, OO Design Patterns).
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
- Self-motivation & curiosity
Nice to have skills
- Experience in Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience in distributed application development
- Experience with networking and security software solutions
- Experience with multithreaded applications development
- Experience with Junit testing (Mockito / PowerMock frameworks)