Tufin is taking its platform to the next level - and we're looking for a DevOps Engineer!
We're planning the next phase of our product suite taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies such as: Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker etc. As a member in our DevOps group you'll design and implement our DevOps solution, distributed metrics collection, distributed logs aggregation and tracing, automated deployment and more.
As a DevOps Engineer at Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization, optimize development workflows and enable enhanced customer engagement.
- BSc. Computer Science from leading universities
- Golang development experience of at least 2 years - must
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker Swarm/Terraform at least 2 years
- Hands on experience as DevOps engineer on a production environment
- Passionate about new technologies and experience in the field of DevOps
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
- Experience with Linux based operating systems
- Experience with CI/CD automation platforms (Jenkins / TeamCity / Codefresh / CircleCI)
- Experience with version control systems (Github / GitLab / Bitbucket)
- Experience with a cloud service (GCP / AWS)
- Knowledge and skills in the cyber security field