Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
As a Software Developer in Tufin, you will be using modern development methodologies and technologies. You will design and implement new features and capabilities, as part of an Agile development team, that will be used by more than 2000 enterprise customers all over the world.
- 5+ Years of programming experience in server side Java
- Deep knowledge in design patterns & object oriented programming
- Experience in SQL, Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Working experience in Linux/Unix environment.
- BSc. Computer Science from leading universities.
- Dedicated, motivated, autonomous and fast learner.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with development of micro-services in Docker and Kubernetes environments.
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with front end technologies, preferably Angular 2+.
- Experience with networking and security software solutions.
- Experience with SCRUM.