We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As the Performance and Scalability QA Engineer you will focus on cross team integration testing performed by imitating real customer environments and scenarios.
your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and extending large environments configured with real-life data loaded by automated and manual activity
- You'll start from the feature design phase, plan the test scenarios and environments and help setting non-functional acceptance criteria
- Preform load, performance, stability and integration tests on complicated customer environments
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance testing of large and complex networking systems.
- Experience writing and/or executing complex scripts: Shell script, Batch files, Python or similar language.
- Experience with databases, client/server applications, java applications.
- Experience with applications using SQL, must be able to query databases.
- Experience with monitoring and analyzing server performance counters and OS alert logs.
- Working experience with Linux
- Deep knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration
- (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis with solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact successfully with multiple teams across the global organization.
- previous knowledge in testing and configuration of Cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Ability to estimate tests, produce regular status reports, and prioritizes tasks.
- Experience testing on virtual environments using VMware