Tufin is taking its automation platform to the next level - and we're looking for DevOps Engineer !
We're planning the next phase of our product suite taking advantage of cutting edge technologies around deployment automation such as: Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker etc. As our DevOps Architect you'll design our solution around security policy, distributed metrics collection, distributed logs aggregation and tracing, automated deployment and more.
As a DevOps Engineer at Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization and will enable enhanced customer engagement.
You will take a leading part in designing and implementing our automation infrastructure. This includes automatic configuration management, build pipeline, automatic provisioning and deployment.
At least 2 years of hands on experience from deployment to production
Passionate about new technologies and expert in the field of DevOps
Experience with Docker Swarm/Kubernetes/Terraform
Knowledgeable with automatic configuration management tools (Ansible / Puppet / Chef)
Experience with Linux based systems
Nice to have knowledge and experience
Knowledge with AWS
Knowledgeable with Gradle (or Maven)
Experience with monitoring distributed systems
Experience with an automatic build pipeline and continuous integration servers (e.g. Jenkins)
Experience with networks virtualization
As a Software Developer in Tufin, you will be using modern development methodologies. You will design and implement new features to be used by more than 2000 enterprise customers all over the world.
You will work with microservices architecture, using Spring Boot, Java, Kotlin, MongoDB, Cassandra, and more.
You will use Reactive programming, a Docker based infrastructure, and Kubernetes.
- Java (J2SE, JEE Server Side) experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in programming in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with REST APIs
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
- BSc. Computer Science from leading universities.
Nice to have skills
- Experience with networking and security software solutions
- Experience in Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- Familiarity with DevOps CI/CD methodologies and tools (such as Jenkins, IAAC)
- Experience with Fullstack development
As a Product Owner you will work closely with customers, sales engineers, technical services and product managers to understand customer requirements and design Tufin future capabilities. You will guide engineering teams through the development process, owning and prioritizing the product backlog.
As a product owner you will:
- Work with product management to execute the product vision, goals and roadmap and to approve designs and solutions
- Lead the design of new product capabilities by effectively communicating requirements to architects, UX/UI designers and developers; finding the best and cost-effective solution for the needed value
- Plan capabilities delivery as part of engineering release plans
- Create and own the engineering teams backlog, lead the backlog grooming to ensure readiness for development
- Communicate with customers to better understand and refine their needs and to validate that the designed solutions fulfill their needs and challenges
- Join customer-facing tasks such as discovery, gap analysis workshops or compound sessions
- Be a domain expert – provide solutions by understanding the product and related / relevant technologies
- Present selected functionality of the product to technical personnel such as technical services and sales engineers
- At least 2 years of experience in positions such as technical product manager or system architect working as part of or with software development teams.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into technical solution
- Super creative thinker
- strong analytical skills
- passion for problem solving and details
- Strong leadership and cooperation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad to meet customers
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM is an advantage)
- Familiarity with networking and firewall concepts - Strong advantage
- Network/Security engineer with diplomas from Microsoft/Cisco/Check Point such as MCSE, MCSA , CCIE, CCNA, CCSA, SSCE – Strong advantage
- Cloud Networking engineering experience - advantage
- Bachelor degree of engineering- computer networking, Industrial engineering or MBA with Information technology expertise or similar – advantage
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (colleagues, clients, vendors) in English.
Tufin is looking for a Senior Front-End developer, who is passionate about cutting-edge web technologies.
as part of your role you'll have the opportunity to develop from scratch and involve with all the latest Front end technologies.
We're working in a fast past Agile/Scrum methodologies.
If you're a talented Front-End developer you should join us!
Location: Ramat Gan next to the train station
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2 (or later) ecosystem, practices and commonly used modules
- At least 3 years of experience in Front-End practical development
- Familiarity with build tools: Angular CLI, Webpack, Gulp
- Familiarity with UI frameworks and tools, such as SCSS and Bootstrap
- A person who loves sharing knowledge and best practices
- An independent and motivated self-learner
- A team player
Nice to have knowledge and experience:
- A great sense for pixel-perfect design and paying attention to details
- Experience with state management (Redux)
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJS)
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo
- Experience in relevant testing environments (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor)
- Knowledge of networking, cybersecurity and cloud computing
- Server-side programming such as Java, Spring, REST