Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
In your role as QA Automation engineer :
- You will help develop software using the agile/scrum methodology and will be involved fully in the software development lifecycle alongside developers in an integrated environment.
- You will create and manage both manual and automated tests, contribute to test strategies and record test issues in a Microservices architecture.
- You will play a key role in the design, planning, and testing of an enterprise security system.
- You will work closely with various QA, Dev and Product groups, as well as offshore, enhance the awareness of quality among different teams within the engineering organization.
- We're seeking candidates who are passionate about technology - some of the tools you will gain exposure to – GetGauge plus Java, Kotlin, Docker, Kubernetes and the latest automation technologies.
- Practical experience in Networking & Security of different vendors such as Palo Alto, Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet.
- At least 2-years experience in Software testing.
- At least 1-year experience writing automation for testing large and complex products.
- Experience in Linux
- Proficiency in Java/C#/Python and Selenium, Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills.
- Self-learning and independent.
- Network/Security engineer with diplomas from Microsoft/Cisco/Check Point such as MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Software or another related field required.