As the Performance and Scalability QA Engineer you will focus on cross team integration testing performed by imitating real customer environments and scenarios.
your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and extending large environments configured with real-life data loaded by automated and manual activity
- you'll start from the feature design phase, plan the test scenarios and environments and help setting non-functional acceptance criteria
- Perform load, performance, stability and integration tests on complicated customer environments
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance testing of large and complex networking systems.
- Experience writing and/or executing complex scripts: Shell script, Batch files, Python or similar language.
- Experience with databases, client/server applications, java applications.
- Experience with applications using SQL, must be able to query databases.
- Experience with monitoring and analyzing server performance counters and OS alert logs.
- Working experience with Linux
- Deep knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration
- (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis with solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact successfully with multiple teams across the global organization.
- previous knowledge in testing and configuration of Cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Ability to estimate tests, produce regular status reports, and prioritizes tasks.
- Experience testing on virtual environments using VMware
Tufin is investing in taking its automation platform to the next level.
As QA Engineer in Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization and will enable an improved customer engagement.
You will take a leading part in designing and testing our automation infrastructure.
This includes automatic configuration management, automated provisioning and deployment.
As QA Engineer in our DevOps teams you'll be exposed and have an opportunity to learn and adapt the latest technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices architecture.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able affect the feature quality, insuring that the code is always shippable.
- Analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality.
- Research existing and new features in Infrastructure and OS field.
- Write manual and automated test cases.
- Testing and Debugging complex environments.
- Investigate customer scenarios.
- At least two years’ experience as QA Engineer in a Networking environment.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with Linux OS and troubleshooting.
- Writing Bash/Python/Perl scripts.
- Self-learner and ability to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in working on / building automation testing.
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration(Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Knowledge in Java
- Familiar with CI/CD tools
We're looking to hire our next Experienced QA Automation Developer.
Our QA teams are involved and influence the development process from the design phase to implementation.
as part of your role as QA Automation Engineer, you'll responsible for both QA manual and automated testing.
we're seeking for candidates who are passionate about technology, our innovative technologies including:
Microservices architecture, Java, Kotlin, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
Our working environment is very dynamic and encourages constant learning.
- At least 2 years of experience as QA testing engineer.
- 2+ years previous background in test back-end Java applications on Linux OS
- Experience in automation infrastructure based on JAVA, Gradle, Selenium, Docker.
- Working in an agile software development life-cycle to test new product features.
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- knowledge and experience with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP.
As QA engineer in Tufin, you will highly involved in the development process, starting from the requirement gathering, prioritization, and documentation.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able affect its feature quality, insuring that the code is always shippable.
QA engineers are required to work with ‘first line’ network devices while constantly maintaining knowledge along with newest technology changes.
- Deep knowledge and experience with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Strong Networking knowledge with focus on routing protocols
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
- Passion for quality assurance
Nice to have knowledge and experience
- Experience in QA work involving complex distributed systems
- Knowledge in Amazon AWS or Azure
- Experience with writing Automation tests using Jsystem & Java