As the Performance and Scalability QA Engineer you will focus on cross team integration testing performed by imitating real customer environments and scenarios.
your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and extending large environments configured with real-life data loaded by automated and manual activity
- you'll start from the feature design phase, plan the test scenarios and environments and help setting non-functional acceptance criteria
- Perform load, performance, stability and integration tests on complicated customer environments
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance testing of large and complex networking systems.
- Experience writing and/or executing complex scripts: Shell script, Batch files, Python or similar language.
- Experience with databases, client/server applications, java applications.
- Experience with applications using SQL, must be able to query databases.
- Experience with monitoring and analyzing server performance counters and OS alert logs.
- Working experience with Linux
- Deep knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration
- (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis with solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact successfully with multiple teams across the global organization.
- previous knowledge in testing and configuration of Cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Ability to estimate tests, produce regular status reports, and prioritizes tasks.
- Experience testing on virtual environments using VMware
Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Serving over 2,000 customers, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
In your role as QA Automation engineer :
- You will help develop software using the agile/scrum methodology and will be involved fully in the software development lifecycle alongside developers in an integrated environment.
- You will create and manage both manual and automated tests, contribute to test strategies and record test issues in a Microservices architecture.
- You will play a key role in the design, planning, and testing of an enterprise security system.
- You will work closely with various QA, Dev and Product groups, as well as offshore, enhance the awareness of quality among different teams within the engineering organization.
- We're seeking candidates who are passionate about technology - some of the tools you will gain exposure to – GetGauge plus Java, Kotlin, Docker, Kubernetes and the latest automation technologies.
- Practical experience in Networking & Security of different vendors such as Palo Alto, Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet.
- At least 2-years experience in Software testing.
- At least 1-year experience writing automation for testing large and complex products.
- Experience in Linux
- Proficiency in Java/C#/Python and Selenium, Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills.
- Self-learning and independent.
- Network/Security engineer with diplomas from Microsoft/Cisco/Check Point such as MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Software or another related field required.
Tufin is investing in taking its automation platform to the next level.
As QA Engineer in Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization and will enable an improved customer engagement.
You will take a leading part in designing and testing our automation infrastructure.
This includes automatic configuration management, automated provisioning and deployment.
As QA Engineer in our DevOps teams you'll be exposed and have an opportunity to learn and adapt the latest technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices architecture.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able affect the feature quality, insuring that the code is always shippable.
- Analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality.
- Research existing and new features in Infrastructure and OS field.
- Write manual and automated test cases.
- Testing and Debugging complex environments.
- Investigate customer scenarios.
- At least two years’ experience as QA Engineer in a Networking environment.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with Linux OS and troubleshooting.
- Writing Bash/Python/Perl scripts.
- Self-learner and ability to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in working on / building automation testing.
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experienced with different firewalls/routers configuration(Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Knowledge in Java
- Familiar with CI/CD tools
As QA engineer in Tufin, you will highly involved in the development process, starting from the requirement gathering, prioritization, and documentation.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able affect its feature quality, insuring that the code is always shippable.
QA engineers are required to work with ‘first line’ network devices while constantly maintaining knowledge along with newest technology changes.
- Deep knowledge and experience with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Strong Networking knowledge with focus on routing protocols
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
- Passion for quality assurance
Nice to have knowledge and experience
- Experience in QA work involving complex distributed systems
- Knowledge in Amazon AWS or Azure
- Experience with writing Automation tests using Jsystem & Java