Tufin is seeking a Sr. Demand Generation Manager, EMEA, with extensive B2B marketing experience who will define and execute a marketing strategy for an exciting, growing, publicly-listed cybersecurity. Partnering with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing and Digital Marketing, this role will develop innovative marketing programs to help our sales team generate and accelerate pipeline in a dynamic and fast-growing market. This position will manage a team of EMEA field marketing and event managers to drive new business and expand existing customer accounts in the region.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive outbound field marketing plan for the EMEA region aligned with go-to-market strategic initiative that is focused on meeting quarterly qualified lead and pipeline targets
- Lead a team of EMEA field marketing and event managers to identify and implement programs including but not limited to: events, webinars, media sponsorships, email campaigns, tele-prospecting, and channel marketing activities
- Plan, organize and execute account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns to penetrate and expand business in Tufin’s targeted enterprise accounts
- Proactively engage with Sales on a regular basis to plan in-territory marketing activities and optimize the impact of campaigns
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs – utilizing systems and tools including Salesforce, Marketo, and BrightTALK – to best determine the marketing mix and prioritize resources based on opportunity and pipeline data
- Work with sales and marketing operations to ensure leads are properly entered, routed, nurtured and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Manage a quarterly territory budget
Location: Southern England (currently remote, home-based)
- Minimum: 5-years of B2B marketing experience leading demand generation programs, preferably across a multinational region
- Experience developing, executing and tracking results of creative, integrated, multi-touch marketing plans
- Player-coach manager – Ability to develop strategic marketing plans, while taking a hands-on approach to ensure execution
- Data-driven and familiar with marketing metrics
- Ability to craft compelling promotional copy (emails, landing pages, invitations)
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to support go-to-market plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Saleforce. Working knowledge of Marketo preferred.
- ravel: 25% within EMEA territory; annual travel to Israel HQ (currently on hold due to COVID)
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in marketing or communications preferred