Interested in working for a cybersecurity leader while helping to serve top enterprise customers? Secure your next position with Tufin!
Tufin simplifies the management of security networks so our customers can maintain operational agility in the face of ever-changing business demands. As a Marketing Manager for the EMEA region you will be responsible for employing a wide range of demand generation activities to drive opportunities and pipeline acceleration through the full marketing funnel.
This role will report directly to the EMEA Marketing Director.
- Orchestrate, roll-out and optimise demand generation programs including, but not limited to: events, webinars, emails, media sponsorships, social media, tele-prospecting, regional websites and channel marketing activities
- Regional roll-out of account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to penetrate and expand business in Tufin’s enterprise target accounts
- Inter-marketing planning, coordination and assistance with other marketing teams including Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Product Marketing
- Build partnerships with the EMEA sales organisation to understand regional needs and to support sales (direct and channel) targets
- Ensure timely delivery of leads, monitor sales follow-up, and analyse the effectiveness of programs on a regular basis
- Monitor marketing expenses to ensure alignment with budgetary guidelines
- Location: EMEA – Remote: Germany
· 5+ years of professional B2B marketing experience in executing integrated, multi-touch demand generation programs – Must
· Fluent (1st language) in German with additional fluency in English – Must
· Experience in SaaS marketing, tech space and cybersecurity – Advantage
· Strong sense of ownership and the ability to ‘get it done’ on time
· Highly organised and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
· Data-driven and able to work with and present marketing metrics
· Ability to craft compelling promotional copy (emails, landing pages, invitations, etc)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Salesforce
· Working knowledge of Marketo (preferred)
· Demonstration of ongoing professional development (preferred)
· Bachelor's degree required; Major in Marketing, Communications, or Business (preferred)
· Travel 20% within EMEA; expectation of at least annual travel to Israeli / Boston HQ Office