Tufin is seeking a Field Marketing Manager who will plan and execute compelling outbound marketing programs in the Americas region for an exciting, rapidly growing Boston-based cybersecurity company. The person in this role will be responsible for employing a wide range of effective demand generation activities to drive top-of-the-funnel opportunities and pipeline acceleration in alignment with sales objectives.
- Assist in developing the marketing strategy and programs for the Americas, in close collaboration with regional Sales teams
- Create, execute, and optimize demand generation programs for prospective customers, including but not limited to regional events, webinars, email, direct mail, and channel marketing activities
- Rollout account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns to penetrate and expand business in Tufin’s enterprise target accounts
- Communicate regularly with the Americas Sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration with Marketing’s efforts
- Negotiate and manage project expenses to ensure alignment with budgetary guidelines
- Track, analyze, and report the effectiveness of marketing programs – utilizing systems and tools including SFDC, Hubspot, and BrightTALK
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Operations on a regular basis to monitor lead follow-up and conversions to opportunities
- 5 years of professional B2B marketing experience in executing and tracking results of integrated, multi-touch demand generation programs
- Proven experience in account-based marketing programs
- Regional event planning and execution
- Ability to craft compelling promotional copy (emails, landing pages, invitations)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with focused attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Data-driven and familiarity with marketing metrics
- Proficiency in SFDC. Working knowledge of Hubspot and Marketo preferred
- Travel 20% within Americas territory; annual travel to Israel HQ
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in marketing or communications preferred
Location: Boston, MA
Tufin is seeking a high-energy individual to join our growing company as Product Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for identifying and executing marketing strategies for Tufin’s products and solutions. The Product Marketing Manager will own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execute on innovative marketing programs and sales support to effectively increase the pipeline for sales opportunities.
- Assesses market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research and defines market requirements and desired positioning.
- Identify and analyze business processes, industry trends, pain points, and personas for target markets.
- Communicate the value proposition of Tufin products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Collaborate with Product Management to align product strategy, pricing and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop messaging and positioning that differentiates Tufin products and enforce it through creative presentations, collateral, white papers, and positioning documents.
- Collaborate with field marketing team to develop effective lead generation campaigns that drive qualified leads, pipeline and ultimately closed deals.
- Work closely with customers, sales and industry analysts to define targeted solutions that address target market needs.
- Build client relationships to gain insight into the demands of target markets
- Actively engage in customer-facing activities such as customer conferences, site visits, and press/analyst briefings.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in product or solution marketing or related function for technology driven solutions.
- Experience marketing networking or information security solutions preferred
- Understanding of solution-selling approach into targeted vertical markets.
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consistently meet high performance standards including timely completion of tasks, project management, field sales support, and customer interaction.
- Bachelors’ degree in technical discipline or business; MBA preferred.
Must be willing to travel up to 25%.