Tufin is seeking a talented, ambitious Field Marketing intern who wants to learn new skills and gain exposure to today’s cutting-edge marketing platforms. The Field Marketing Intern will support the execution of demand-generation marketing programs that will help to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline. This is a great opportunity for someone who can work independently, enjoys a fast-paced environment, and has a true passion for marketing!
· Create customer acquisition and retention emails on marketing automation platforms
· Develop lead lists for targeted campaigns
· Maintain and update field marketing communications calendar
· Gain exposure to marketing and sales platforms, including: HubSpot, BrightTALK, DisoverOrg and RainKing
· Prepare post-event lead lists, from trade shows and webinars
· Assist with trade show planning
· Maintain events listing on Tufin.com
· Identify and produce innovative, memorable giveaways
· Keep a stock take of brochures and banners, place orders when necessary
· Create social media plans that support the events
· Collect online marketing invoices for handover to Finance
· Produce business cards for Tufin employees
· Marketing inventory/shipping/packing for events
University graduate is a must
Tufin is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist who support and execute outbound marketing programs in the North Asia region for an exciting, rapidly growing cybersecurity company. The person in this role will be responsible for execution of demand-generation programs that drive qualified leads and sales pipeline, in alignment with regional business objectives.
· Marketing program execution and reporting for North Asia, including:
o Regional trade shows and Tufin-run events, such as roadshows and CISO dinners
o Email and nurture programs
o Direct mail
o Translations of assets
· Regular communication with the North Asia Sales teams to ensure awareness of and collaboration with Marketing’s efforts
Location- HQ- Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Native Chinese (Mandarin) Speaking
- Marketing, Business or Communications major preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with focused attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly
Tufin is seeking a talented, ambitious Field Marketing Intern who wants to learn new skills and gain exposure to today’s cutting-edge marketing platforms. The Field Marketing Intern will support the execution of demand-generation marketing programs that will help to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate or graduate student looking to enter the technology sector to learn marketing, business development, and more. This position is located in our Boston headquarters.
- Create customer acquisition and retention emails on marketing automation platforms
- Develop lead lists for targeted campaigns
- Maintain and update field marketing communications calendar
- Gain exposure to marketing and sales platforms, including: HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Prepare post-event lead lists from trade shows and webinars
- Assist with trade show planning
- Maintain events listing on Tufin.com
- Identify and produce innovative giveaways
- Collect online marketing invoices for handover to Finance
- Marketing inventory/shipping/packing for events
- An adaptive learner who thrives most when they are learning new things in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to master the ways of demand generation, tracking and analyzing marketing efforts
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Working towards a college degree (ideally junior level and up), preferably in a related field (e.g., Business, Marketing/Communications, or Advertising)
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications a plus
- Understanding of the basic principles of marketing
- Able to commit to a part-time or ideally, full-time fall schedule
Tufin is seeking a high-energy individual to join our growing company as Product Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for identifying and executing marketing strategies for Tufin’s products and solutions. The Product Marketing Manager will own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execute on innovative marketing programs and sales support to effectively increase the pipeline for sales opportunities.
- Assesses market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research and defines market requirements and desired positioning.
- Identify and analyze business processes, industry trends, pain points, and personas for target markets.
- Communicate the value proposition of Tufin products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Collaborate with Product Management to align product strategy, pricing and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop messaging and positioning that differentiates Tufin products and enforce it through creative presentations, collateral, white papers, and positioning documents.
- Collaborate with field marketing team to develop effective lead generation campaigns that drive qualified leads, pipeline and ultimately closed deals.
- Work closely with customers, sales and industry analysts to define targeted solutions that address target market needs.
- Build client relationships to gain insight into the demands of target markets
- Actively engage in customer-facing activities such as customer conferences, site visits, and press/analyst briefings.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in product or solution marketing or related function for technology driven solutions.
- Experience marketing networking or information security solutions preferred
- Understanding of solution-selling approach into targeted vertical markets.
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consistently meet high performance standards including timely completion of tasks, project management, field sales support, and customer interaction.
- Bachelors’ degree in technical discipline or business; MBA preferred.
Must be willing to travel up to 25%.