As the Corporate Counsel you will provide critical legal counseling and support with respect to a variety of corporate, business, governance, compliance, transactional and commercial matters which arise in the day-to-day operations of a multinational network security company.
- Providing legal assistance to the various departments in the company on matters relating to ongoing, day to day operations (marketing, labour law, finance and business development).
- Counseling business and sales teams on legal and compliance matters relating to cross border technology transactions, licensing & distribution, services, strategic partnerships and data protection.
- Providing legal counsel on the full spectrum of general corporate and commercial matters, including securities, financings and business development activities.
- Developing a thorough understanding of and familiarity with, the Company's business, its people, markets, facilities, customers, partners and competitors, in order to identify and formulate appropriate structures and strategies.
- Establishing a strong relationship with Tufin's business units to help drive the delivery of effective and high quality legal services appropriately linked to the Company's business objectives.
- Reporting directly to the GC of the company.
- Ability to provide practical legal advice to business personnel at all levels of an organization.
- Strong business acumen; and strong working knowledge of technology and commercial contracts, corporate, IP, data protection and compliance.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Comfortable and confident in thinking independently and making her/his own decisions as well as leading negotiations in cross border transactions.
- Ability to quickly and accurately recognize areas of risk/opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills, both speaking and writing.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized and able to work on tight timelines while handling multiple projects.
- Works well with both legal and business personnel.
- 2-5 years experience (PQE) as a corporate/technology lawyer in a first tier law firm and/or multinational technology company.
- Demonstrated exceptional professional and academic achievement.
- Native English Speaker, Hebrew proficiency preferable.
- Common Law attorney – IL license desirable, but not a must.
- Securities Act experience – desirable, but not a must.