Join our fast growing IT team!
The Cloud and Virtualization Engineer key responsibilities will be to design, develop, implement, monitor and maintain Tufin's hybrid environment including Microsoft (Azure), Amazon (AWS), Google (GCP) and VMware cloud based solutions to meet our expanding business needs to implement a diverse multi-cloud environment.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere, and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Be a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cybersecurity is hot!
- End To End Ownership on all cloud and virtualization domains and services in Tufin
- Administration of tufin's hybrid-environment which includes local datacenters and multiple private and public Cloud environments and services related to compute, storage, network, and security
- Manage and execute cloud solutions from conceptual design to implementation and through its life cycle
- Design and development of new Cloud service offerings including documentation and scoping
- Experience with installation, configuration, daily administration and support of multiple Azure and AWS computing environments
- Ability to architect and drive complex technical solutions, consisting of multiple technologies and cloud services.
- Hands-on experience in system administration of Windows and LINUX servers
- Hands-on experience with complex VMware virtual environments
- Hands-on experience developing software or meeting operational needs with code and script
- Hands on experience with infrastructure as code, preferably Terraform.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Experience in a fast paced controlled production server environment is preferred
- Excellent relationship building, communication and customer service skills required.
- Excellent English- verbal and written
- Hands on experience with one of the config management tools (chef or Ansible)
- DevOps background
- Networking background