The MIS team works with business stakeholders to manage, develop and support solutions to better improve Tufin’s systems and business process flows.
Members of the team are integral parts of the company project’s full lifecycle and responsible for the design, configuration, development, and deployment of enterprise level, mission critical systems.
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate, design and implement solutions and processes.
- Gather requirements and serve as a focal point for consolidating requests and needs from different parts of the company.
- Support existing implementations and help with troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Implement solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Participate and contribute through all project milestones including design, configuration, development, and rollout.
- Assist in scaling the business for hyper-growth.
- Vast experience with SFDC Sales or Service Cloud implementations
- 3-5 years of experience in designing Salesforce-based solutions including cross department processes.
- B.Sc. in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Lightning experience is an advantage
- Salesforce CPQ experience is an advantage.
- Salesforce development experience is an advantage.
- .Net development experience is an advantage.
- SQL experience is an advantage.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong technical understanding
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills – English