Tufin, the market leader in Network Security Policy is looking for an HR Director to join our team in Tel Aviv.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2022 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As an HR Director, you will focus on enhancing our HR processes and initiatives in the areas of Global Compensation and Benefits, Employer Branding, Employee Experience, Social Responsibility and HR Operations.
You will also lead a team of HR Professionals focusing on these domains and owning HR business partnership and talent acquisition for specific departments in the organization.
You will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues in the relevant departments.
The role will involve managing processes in all of those domains, as well as onboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation processes, consulting to managers and more.
You will promote Tufin’s values and work with managers to ensure we have a happy and effective team and a great employee experience.
Significant experience in working in an HR Department in an Hi-Tech global company
Experience in a leading a team of HR Professionals in a Hi-Tech environment
Strong analytical skills
Outstanding communication ad people skills
Compensation and benefits / HRIS experience is an advantage