In this role, you will be responsible for processing complex, confidential, and time sensitive data.
You will be looking for problem trends, and seek opportunities for process improvement. You will extract data from all the systems and analyze them to provide insights.
As part of the role you will provide administrative support to the HR team and also support the team with various needs such as organizing meetups, supporting employee experience activities and working with vendors.
- BA in relevant fields (Behavioral Science, Economics, Business Management, Human Resources)
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in excel
- Good people skills and service orientation
- Ability to lead and execute projects independently
- Ability to see an holistic picture and improve processes
- Preferred : 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English