We are seeking an administrative assistant who will be responsible for a variety of internal and external administrative tasks, including supporting our employees both in Israel and abroad. This position offers a great opportunity for personal development as part of a busy and exciting administration department in a growing company.
This is a part time position (70%, during the morning).
Location: Tel Aviv (next to Azrieli tower)
- Manning the front desk: Answering incoming calls and managing the reception doors. Greeting guests and couriers.
- Responsibility for the office and food supply. Managing contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Providing administrative service to employees (office equipment, parking, entrance cards system).
- Helping HR with welfare issues (presents, onboarding/offboarding, events).
- Managing deliveries of equipment in Israel and abroad.
- Responsibility for the day to day office maintenance (Coordinate and communicate with the office facility’s vendors).
- Languages – good written and verbal level of both Hebrew and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) including Email scheduler - a must.
- At least one year of hands-on administrative support experience from Hi-Tech companies.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Independence, accuracy, creativity with good problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.