Department: Finance & Operations
Location: HQ TLV
- Tufin is looking for a Controller for Managing the Global Payroll Department to join our finance team.
- The Controller will be responsible for the global compensation (Payroll, Commissions, Bonus, Equity and Benefits) of the company.
- The Controller will manage the global payroll team and will be responsible for the monthly and quarterly payroll processes of more than 500 employees in various locations.
- The Controller will work closely with Tufin’s employees, HR, Legal and will be responsible for improving, establishing, and monitoring Tufin’s payroll processes and policies.
- Lead the Global Payroll team by providing oversight, direction and communication on overall compensation daily operations (Payroll, Commissions, Bonus, Equity and Benefits).
- Organize and maintain compensation processes, policies, and internal controls.
- Responsible for month end/quarter end payroll close process. Provide comprehensive compensation analysis.
- Manage workflow of all compensation transactions timely and accurately. Perform reconciliations to the accounting systems.
- Review in depth the monthly commissions calculations in accordance with compensation agreements and inputs from the Sales/SalesOps/HR.
- Responsible for updating and validating the compensation data.
- Serve as a focal point for Tufin’s employees for payroll related questions.
- Review the monthly Equity payments and related taxes and interact with ESOP and HR.
- Implementation of new payroll systems and processes.
- Involved with opening new locations, payroll providers etc.
- Support budgeting and forecasting of the compensation items and related controls.
- Supporting ad-hoc tasks in the finance department.
- Proven working experience as a Controller or Global compensation manager or Audit manager.
- BA in Economics or accounting or similar. CPA - an advantage
- 5-7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- High excel skills and computer software orientation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and work in tight schedule and in a dynamic environment.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.