We are seeking an administrative assistant who will be responsible for a variety of internal and external administrative tasks, including supporting our employees both in Israel and abroad. This position offer a great opportunity for personal development as part of a busy and exciting administration department in a growing company. Your role will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment.
This is a full time position. There will be at least 3 days a week that will require working until 19:00 .
Location: Tel Aviv (next to Azrieli tower)
- Answer incoming calls and managing the reception doors. Greeting guests and couriers.
- Maintain the office and food supply. Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Assist in solving any administrative problems of the employees.
- Handle the day to day office maintenance as needed (cleaners, repairs).
- Coordinate and communicate with facility vendors, including curriers, catering and security services.
- Provide general support to guests from abroad including arrange hotels, taxis, dinner, etc.
- Monitor credit card charges of the company and report to finance department.
- Manage our virtual offices abroad including contracts and billing.
- Run the company’s errands.
- At least one year of hands on administrative support experience from Hi-Tech companies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) including Email scheduler - a must.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal both in Hebrew and English.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Independent, self-learner, accurate, creative with good problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join the sales administration team. The role will include responsibility for the full sales administration process; from quote to order delivery and account maintenance. The role requires direct communication with the sales team worldwide. Responsibilities include:
- Sales administration from quote to order delivery. This includes among other tasks: Scrutinizing Quotes generated by the sales representatives, invoicing, delivery of license to customer and account management.
- Interact and communicate directly with the sales process stakeholders (sales reps, partners, end customers, IT and finance departments) to ensure smooth sales processing.
Location: Fairlawn, OH
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with quoting tools and CRM systems (advantage to SalesForce, and Netsuite).
- Excel experience
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Time and task management skills; multi-tasking and ability to prioritize work.
- Experience in sales environment – desirable.
- 1+ year of experience
As the Senior Counsel you will provide critical legal counseling and support with respect to a variety of corporate, business, governance, compliance, transactional and commercial matters which arise in the day-to-day operations of a multinational network security company.
- Providing legal assistance to the various departments in the company on matters relating to ongoing, day to day operations (marketing, labor law , finance and business development).
- Counseling business and sales teams on legal and compliance matters relating to cross border technology transactions, licensing & distribution, services, strategic partnerships and data protection.
- Providing legal counsel on the full spectrum of general corporate and commercial matters, including securities, financings and business development activities.
- Developing a thorough understanding o,f and familiarity with, the Company's business, its people, markets, facilities, customers, partners and competitors, in order to identify and formulate appropriate structures and strategies.
- Establishing a strong relationship with Tufin's business units to help drive the delivery of effective and high quality legal services appropriately linked to the Company's business objectives.
- Reporting directly to the GC of the company.
- Ability to provide practical legal advice to business personnel at all levels of an organization.
- Strong business acumen; and strong working knowledge of technology and commercial contracts, corporate, IP, data protection and compliance.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Comfortable and confident in thinking independently and making her/his own decisions as well as leading negotiations in cross border transactions.
- Ability to quickly and accurately recognize areas of risk/opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills, both speaking and writing.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized and able to work on tight timelines while handling multiple projects.
- Works well with both legal and business personnel.
- 3 - 5 years' experience (PQE) as a corporate/technology lawyer in a first tier law firm and/or multinational technology company.
- Demonstrated exceptional professional and academic achievement.
- Native English Speaker, Hebrew proficiency preferable.
- Common Law attorney – IL license desirable, but not a must.
- Securities Act experience – desirable, but not a must.
Location: HQ Ramat Gan