We are looking for a dynamic individual to be the Executive Assistant to the CEO. You will join Tufin at an exciting time and help us grow by working closely with the CEO and executive team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning, has sharp judgement and can keep up with our fast-paced environment. This role is based out of our US Headquarters in Boston.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and coordinate CEO’s schedule, including judgment calls for meeting presence and travel requirements
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Help the CEO by performing various duties based on the shifting and growing needs of the CEO and the company
- Manage certain projects on a regular weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, as well as strategic and ad hoc initiatives
- Handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Create documents in support of meetings/conference calls, including presentations, reports, and proposals
- Attend key meetings as required, preparation of agenda and meeting minutes as needed. Independent follow-up on action items from meetings
- Coordination of CEO’s corporate credit card(s) including preparing and reconciling CEO travel and expense reports
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years in a support role, 3 working with a senior executive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and situational awareness
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines, successfully managing multiple administrative processes and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, including other executives, staff and board members
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize, while working independently, yet asking for help when necessary
- Self-starter who enjoys finding ways to improve things without direction
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Flexibility with working hours and working across time zones
The Sales Admin Specialist is dedicated to supporting the global sales team function through pre/post-sales activities, quotations, as well as the management of simple and complex orders. This person will be a key point of contact to sales department, customers and several internal departments to help drive growth.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for providing pre- and post-sales support to the global sales team.
- Prepare quotations and proposals for the sales organization
- Analyzing quotes and opportunities generated by the sales representatives to ensure smooth order processing, invoicing, delivery of license to customer and account management.
- Interact and communicate directly with sales reps, partners, end customers, and internal departments to ensure smooth sales processing
- Enters orders received from customer and channel partner into ERP system (Salesforce & Netsuite)
- Communicate with the sales team, channel partners, and customers on the status of orders.
- Work closely with Finance, Legal, and Operations department to ensure that all orders are meeting compliance requirements
- May be assigned to execute other initiatives within the Sales Administration department
- Economics BA student OR graduated, available for min. 20 hours a week.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong English communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate Excel)
- Previous sales administrative/operations role – Advantage
- Previous ERP and CRM experience - Advantage