Tufin is looking for a talented and experienced International Payroll Specialist who will be responsible for overseeing all issues related to international payroll administration, and will also be supporting the Israeli payroll process.
What will you be doing:
- BA in Economics or related fields
- Gathering payroll data from various relevant sources within the company, such as: expenses, commissions, salary changes, etc.
- Sending payroll information to international payroll providers in APAC, EMEA and US, and reviewing the data received from the payroll providers.
- Maintaining control of company payroll files, with strict confidentiality.
- Manage employees' on boarding and off-boarding from the finance aspect )new hires, terminations and employee changes.(
- Providing service to all employees regarding questions about payroll, troubleshooting any/all inquiries.
- Reporting and payment to tax authorities and social benefits.
- Processing reimbursement of expenses.
- Managing leave utilization files
- Managing accrual calculations for vacation, expenses, bonuses, etc.
- Posting payroll journal entries.
- Supporting Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Experience with commission calculation - Advantage
Location: HQ, TLV
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a financial field - must
- Previous experience with payroll administration – must
- Experience from Hi-Tech companies or global firms - must
- Very good English communication skills, both verbally and written – must
- High proficiency in excel
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience - advantage
- Comfortable with working in multi-interface environment with a fast working pace
- Must be very organized and detail oriented.
The Internal Controls manager will be responsible for building the company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) framework from design to implementation.
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills that will partner with the company’s business leaders across the organization to foster improvements and optimizations to elevate the efficiency of our current practices and internal control environment.
- Develop the strategy and lead the execution of the company’s program for internal controls over financial reporting, including lead and perform testing, remediation and monitoring strategy to comply with SOX requirements.
- Create a risk assessment program to identify opportunities for process and control enhancements and develop recommendations to ensure risks are sufficiently mitigated.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and maintain strong governance and accountability of the SOX program with business partners.
- Lead annual IA resource plan. Identify opportunities for cost savings through program strategy, external auditor reliance, and outsourcing activities while improving the effectiveness of the program.
- Develop process and present on-going updates to stakeholders including summarizing, evaluation of control issues and prevent deficiencies.
- Review and challenge current processes to foster higher efficiency within all business units and departments.
- Document and/or update internal control procedures and policies.
- Propose and plan processes and systems that are in-scope and plan annual work assignments for the team through risk-based scoping approach.
- Lead and execute IT audits by leveraging audit and IT frameworks
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to the company’s information systems control environment, risk management process and IT operations
- Coordinate with external auditors to gain efficiencies in the overall program.
- Work with management and control owners to remediate control deficiencies, as applicable
- Serves as the focal point for company’s internal auditors.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting – a must
- Professional certification including CPA – a must, CIA advantage
- 8 years of progressively responsible work experience including recent position leading SOX and/or external audits at a big 4 firm with clients that are large publicly traded companies.
- Professional experience as a SOX and Internal controls manager in a Tech company – an advantage
- Practical experience in ITGC – an advantage.
- Experienced with the Tech industry.
- Detailed knowledge of COSO frameworks, US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and PCAOB requirements and trends.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Demonstrates proficiency in accounting, financial systems and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, deadline-driven, ability to work autonomously with little oversight.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills; encourages new innovative solutions when appropriate
The Sales Admin Specialist is dedicated to supporting the global sales team function through pre/post-sales activities, quotations, as well as the management of simple and complex orders. This person will be a key point of contact to sales department, customers and several internal departments to help drive growth.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for providing pre- and post-sales support to the global sales team.
- Prepare quotations and proposals for the sales organization
- Analyzing quotes and opportunities generated by the sales representatives to ensure smooth order processing, invoicing, delivery of license to customer and account management.
- Interact and communicate directly with sales reps, partners, end customers, and internal departments to ensure smooth sales processing
- Enters orders received from customer and channel partner into ERP system(Salesforce & Netsuite)
- Communicate with the sales team, channel partners, and customers on the status of orders.
- Work closely with Finance, Legal, and Operations department to ensure that all orders are meeting compliance requirements
- May be assigned to execute other initiatives within the Sales Administration department
Location: Fairlawn, OH
- 2 + years of direct experience in a Sales Administrative/Operations role
- Previous ERP and CRM experience (advantage to SalesForce and Netsuite)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Successful track-record of working with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A professional demeanor at all times both with all internal and external customers
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate Excel)