We are seeking an administrative assistant who will be responsible for a variety of internal and external administrative tasks, including supporting our employees both in Israel and abroad. This position offer a great opportunity for personal development as part of a busy and exciting administration department in a growing company. Your role will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment.
This is a full time position. There will be at least 3 days a week that will require working until 19:00 .
Location: Tel Aviv (next to Azrieli tower)
- Answer incoming calls and managing the reception doors. Greeting guests and couriers.
- Maintain the office and food supply. Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Assist in solving any administrative problems of the employees.
- Handle the day to day office maintenance as needed (cleaners, repairs).
- Coordinate and communicate with facility vendors, including curriers, catering and security services.
- Provide general support to guests from abroad including arrange hotels, taxis, dinner, etc.
- Monitor credit card charges of the company and report to finance department.
- Manage our virtual offices abroad including contracts and billing.
- Run the company’s errands.
- At least one year of hands on administrative support experience from Hi-Tech companies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) including Email scheduler - a must.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal both in Hebrew and English.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Independent, self-learner, accurate, creative with good problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join the sales administration team. The role will include responsibility for the full sales administration process; from quote to order delivery and account maintenance. The role requires direct communication with the sales team worldwide. Responsibilities include:
- Sales administration from quote to order delivery. This includes among other tasks: Scrutinizing Quotes generated by the sales representatives, invoicing, delivery of license to customer and account management.
- Interact and communicate directly with the sales process stakeholders (sales reps, partners, end customers, IT and finance departments) to ensure smooth sales processing.
Location: Fairlawn, OH
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with quoting tools and CRM systems (advantage to SalesForce, and Netsuite).
- Excel experience
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Time and task management skills; multi-tasking and ability to prioritize work.
- Experience in sales environment – desirable.
- collections - 1+ year of experience