- identify new sales prospects within the region enterprise sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio.
- build a strong pipeline of opportunities, control the sales process and drive leads to closure.
- develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition to present to customers and executive level prospects in a highly effective manner.
- meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential.
As part of your role, you will attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Position's location: Brussels or Paris
Must have skills
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software based solutions at senior management and executive level
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Must be a self-starter and a strong closer
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
- Dutch language would be an advantage
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel
Your personal data will be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice, available at https://www.tufin.com/job-candidates-privacy-notice