Tufin is seeking a high-energy individual to join our growing company as Cloud Product Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for identifying and executing marketing strategies for Tufin’s cloud-native products and solutions. The Cloud Product Marketing Manager will own and drive the go-to-market strategy to support both direct sales, SaaS product-led, and online marketplace channels to effectively acquire, expand, and monetize customers.
- Assesses market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research and defines market requirements and desired positioning.
- Identify and analyze business processes, industry trends, pain points, and personas for target markets.
- Communicate the value proposition of Tufin products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Collaborate with Product Management to align product strategy, pricing and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop messaging and positioning that differentiates Tufin products and enforce it through creative presentations, collateral, white papers, and positioning documents.
- Collaborate with field marketing team to develop effective lead generation campaigns that drive qualified leads, pipeline and ultimately closed deals.
- Work closely with customers, sales, partners, and industry analysts to define targeted solutions that address target market needs.
- Build client, partner, and channel relationships to gain insight into the demands of target markets
- Actively engage in customer-facing activities such as customer conferences, site visits, and press/analyst briefings.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in product marketing for security products or cloud infrastructure products
- Familiarity/Experience with cloud-native technologies and platforms, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, CI/CD and DevOps tools/processes
- Experience in marketing SaaS product offerings with a land-and-expand customer acquisition model
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High energy and commitment to excellence and attention to details are a must.
- Bachelors’ degree in technical discipline and/or business; MBA preferred.