The Business Development Senior Manager plays an important role in creating and managing strategic relationships with business consulting and systems integrator (C/SI) partners. You will initiate and grow strategic relationships with defined C/SI partners; negotiate contractual agreements; and find and develop new business opportunities with these partners to help achieve the company’s sales goals. You will need to foster joint sales and marketing initiatives and activities at the field level. It will be necessary to directly influence incremental revenue.
Key responsibilities of the individual in this role include:
· Manage strategic Global Business Consulting & System Integrator partnerships (G-C/SI)
· Recruit, educate, enable & cultivate partners to support the company’s business initiatives
· Work with the BD and Channel teams to build regionally specific GTM sales plays with selected G-C/SI partners to support the company’s business objectives
· Coordinate regional BD activities with other Tufin organizations, including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and Professional Services
· Work as part of a BD team responsible for the management of Tufin’s most strategic consulting, systems integration and technology partners.
· Insure that Tufin has a positive reputation within the G-C/SI community
· Manage all phases of the business development cycle within region to successful close
Key success factors include the ability to excel in the following:
· Identify/Develop key partnering & offering strategies with the G-C/SI partners.
· Build a joint offering or incorporate Tufin into a G/SI’s offering or PoV to drive Tufin’s business.
· Communicate very effectively at all client levels, including CxO.
· Forge strong working relationships with Tufin’s global sales team, including RSM’s, Channel managers, AVPs and the SE team.
· Co-plan and execute opportunity sales planning with Tufin sales teams and Tufin’s partners.
· BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
· Excellent working knowledge of the Networking and Security space.
· Ability to work as a member of a team and to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts, both internally and externally, across different organizations
· Self-starter with proven ability to execute large and complex relationships in uncertain environments and rapidly changing and emerging markets
· Strong selling and closing skills
· Proven track record of establishing teaming and partnering relationships with business consultants and systems integrators that bring value to the company
· Minimum of 3-5 years business development experience and a proven track record of successful solutions-oriented business development
· Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential.
· Existing industry contacts and relationships and knowledge of the internet security market and its players.