Identify new sales prospects within the Region enterprise sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts may be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:-
• Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region. This is a Hunter Role
• Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
• Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
• Present to executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
• Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
• Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required
Based in Seattle
· A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software based solutions at senior management and executive level
· Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
· An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region
· Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
· Must be a hunter, self-starter and a strong closer
· Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
· Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
· Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
· Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel, based in Raleigh, North Carolina covering accounts in the Northwest