The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) will identify new sales prospects within the enterprise sector, working directly with customers, prospects, and channel partners.
New logo business will make up most of the candidate’s business however, a select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Present to customers and executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Cross Sell Upsell existing account base.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
- Work with National and Regional Channel Partners to build pipeline and execute Business Plan
- Work with Global System Integrators on large security related projects
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software-based solutions at senior management and executive level
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region including Fortune 100 Companies
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Must be a self-starter and have a “franchise ownership” mentality
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel