Department: Americas Sales
Location: United States
The Director of Channel, Americas role will be responsible for managing and driving business through our Partners. This role reports to our VP of Americas.
- Continue to build Tufin’s reputation and leadership in Channel Go to Market strategies, structure, programs, policy and partner success
- Build, own and execute Americas channel program
- Constantly assess and identify ways to improve Tufin channel operations and processes, promoting ease of doing business for the partner community
- Ability to track both quantitative and qualitative measurements of partner success, with a focus on activities that drive toward incremental pipeline creation and channel-originated bookings
Lead our channel Team to perform the following:
- Develop existing key partner relationships and proactively identifying and recruiting new partners.
- Develop and execute the business plan for partners and grow revenue by driving channel programs and assisting partners in closing business.
- Meet and execute partner enablement plans, educate and drive sales and pre-sales partner resources
- Skilled at meeting and presenting Tufin’s value to potential partners and sell relationship to C level Executives both within a partner and at an end user account
- Understand Partners Strengths and weakness
- Craft and drive success against an agreed business plan with each partner
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports
- Coordinate sales/marketing campaign support to partners
- 10+ years of channel sales or channel management experience
- Proven experience in building, hiring and leading a team.
- Channel Sales/development in the software industry, with experience in the IT-security, firewall or cloud sectors
- Proven track record in developing business and building long-term partner and client relationships
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency while executing strategically. Possesses appropriate business discipline to facilitate quick and fact-based decisions and ensures accountability for execution.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- A bonus is knowledge of working with MSSP Partners