This course is designed to provide troubleshooting skills for the Tufin Orchestration Suite. Here we discuss common issues that may arise and tools to help you resolve them.
Students in this course have completed and earned their certifications in the two previous courses (Fundamentals and Automation).
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how data flows through the various components in the Tufin network security environment
- Identify and resolve common issues in the Tufin Orchestration Suite
- Tufin Orchestration Suite Data Flow
- Device Health
- Revision Readiness
- Traffic Collection
- Distributed Architecture
- General Performance Issues
- SecureChange and SecureTrack Connectivity