Security Policy Orchestration for VMWare NSX and the Software-Defined Data Center
The Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) enables a substantially improved operational mode with greater speed and agility, lower operational overhead, and a lower capital expenditure model. VMware NSX offers an opportunity to redefine how organizations secure their networks.
Through interoperability with the VMware NSX network virtualization platform, the Tufin Orchestration Suite provides a unified plane of visibility and control, enabling IT and security organizations to reap the benefits of the SDDC while ensuring a secure, manageable and continuously compliant data center.
- Manage and control micro-segmentation across physical, virtual and hybrid networks
- Centrally manage security policies on firewalls, routers and switches throughout the entire data center via a single interface
- Assess the risk posture and perform risk assessment before making policy changes
- Perform real-time compliance monitoring, analysis and alerts on policy changes
- Continuously track security policy configuration change across virtual and physical networks
- Transition applications to the SDDC swiftly and securely
Learn more how WMWare users can use Tufin.
Read the article in EnterpriseTech.com Why Go Out the NSX Limb? That’s Where the Fruit Is.