The Learning & Development Specialist will be responsible for instructional design of end-to-end sales and technical course development. The ideal candidate will create new training material and e-learning modules as well as update existing training content to facilitate successful learning outcomes and objectives.
Highlights of the role include:
· Work with sales and R&D stakeholders to define, design and deliver a visionary professional development curriculum.
· Draft course outlines including learning outcomes and objectives based on the end user job roles and tasks.
· Align training efforts with business goals, define course and learner objectives and design training to deliver measurable business results.
· Work with subject matter experts to understand content of training from an industry perspective.
· Produce all training materials, mainly utilizing Articulate Rise. Implement software simulations and other interactive tools.
· Additionally the candidate will be responsible for LMS administration tasks.
Location: Tel Aviv (walking distance from the train station)
- 4+ years developing training for technology implementations
- 2+ years using Articulate development tools
- High level of English
- Write instructional content that is concise, engaging, and appropriate for the audience
- Ability to work independently
- LMS integration and maintenance
- Ability to comprehend deep technical concepts
- Can adapt quickly to a constantly evolving product life cycle
- Advantage - Knowledge of networking, including firewalls, routers, load balancers etc.
The project is for ~4 months for MLA cover.