Our Professional Services team can help deploy and maximize Tufin Orchestration Suite in your enterprise. We can assist you with all or selected aspects of implementation, configuration, set-up and integration–from business needs and process analysis, through deployment and implementation of topology, workflows and applications, to reporting and regulatory compliance.
Deployment Services (Jump Start Package)
Tufin experts bring a specialized skill-set for deploying Tufin Orchestration Suite—to efficiently jumpstart successful deployment in even the most complex network environment with numerous routers and firewalls, and thousands of users and rules. We can also train your team to maximize results using the Tufin Orchestration Suite.
Integration & Customization Services
With Tufin Integration & Customization Services, your end-users continue to seamlessly use their current, familiar system interfaces, eg, to open change-requests, while your technical security teams manage them via Tufin’s powerful tools.
Integrate Tufin Orchestration Suite into your existing IT environment:
- Your enterprise ticketing systems, eg, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Service Manager and others
- Your own internal/home-grown, portals
- Your internal configuration management database (CMDB)
- Customize Tufin Orchestration Suite to best serve your business requirements via scripts and other customization tools
Utilize Tufin’s Certified Project Managers to lead deployment and the relevant business processes for the Tufin Orchestration Suite in your enterprise:
- Structured consultancy to help you define and define business processes
- Help you obtain internal buy-in from crucial stakeholders
- Plan, analyze and tailor your enterprise solution and project plan
- Communication, change process and risk management during deployment
- Structured hand-over following deployment (acceptance testing, training and the project signoff)
Training | Tufin Certified Security Expert (TCSE) Program
The Tufin Certified Security Expert (TCSE) Program will provide you and your colleagues with the full toolset for mastering the Tufin Orchestration Suite. And you will join the many satisfied customers and channel partners worldwide who have become Tufin Certified Security Experts.
Courses typically include:
- Technical sessions on the Tufin Orchestration Suite:
- Installation and initial configuration
- Policy analysis and revision control
- Building workflows and more
- Hands-on sessions with live lab exercises by Tufin senior technical staff