Continuous Compliance for Firewall Policies
Continuous compliance is the ultimate goal of all security standards and regulations. Audits alone leave potential threats unaddressed for too long. Tufin's automated Continuous Compliance Solution enables companies to:
- Create custom corporate compliance policies and implement standards such as PCI DSS
- Monitor and track every change to policy configuration in real time
- Check every change for compliance with corporate and regulatory standards
- Receive alerts on every change that may be a compliance risk
- Simulate, assess and analyze compliance risks before change implementation
- Maintain a complete audit trail with full accountability
- Automate the entire change workflow to enforce proactive compliance
- Instantly generate compliance audit reports
Achieving Continuous Compliance for Firewalls
Today, a growing number of organizations are subject to industry, government and regulatory standards. For them, the cost of non-compliance affects the bottom line through fines and lost business. These regulations were born out of a genuine need to protect valuable applications and data, and to ensure continuity of service. Many organizations are now voluntarily adopting standards in order to protect their business.
Preparing for compliance audits is a painstaking, labor-intensive activity that often takes weeks and puts a real strain on resources. In addition to the high cost, relying on audits stands in the way of guaranteeing ongoing security. By the time an issue is found through an audit and is remedied, the threat may have gone unaddressed for months.
Continuous compliance is not a new concept, but until recently, it has not been feasible to implement for firewalls policies that are constantly changing. Only an automated solution can monitor every change, check it for compliance, and alert to violations. An automated solution is an essential component of a successful continuous compliance initiative.
Tufin Security Suite for Continuous Compliance
Tufin Security Suite is a powerful Continuous Compliance solution for firewall policies and Access Control Lists (ACLs) that gives organizations the ability to assess, monitor, alert and audit compliance with standards - simply and effectively.
Learn more about Tufin products for continuous compliance:
- Tufin SecureTrack™: Simulate and assess change impact, track and record all changes, receive compliance alerts in real time, and generate instant audit reports
- Tufin SecureChange™: Automate change workflows from request through implementation and verification to enforce corporate policies
- Tufin SecureApp™: Manage security policies top-down, from the application perspective.