Change Management for Firewall Policies
To keep up with the pace of business, network security teams are constantly changing firewall policy configuration. While these changes are necessary for applications and users, they are extremely risky from the point of view of network security. Tufin's automated Change Management Solution enables companies to:
- Monitor and track every single change to policy configuration in real time
- Maintain a complete audit trail with full accountability
- Check every change for compliance and receive alerts
- Analyze risks before change implementation
- Automate the entire change workflow to enforce corporate policies
- Manage the lifecycle of application connectivity changes
- Demonstrate compliance with regulatory standards
Managing Networks in a Dynamic Environment
Networks have become extremely heterogeneous and complex, with dozens of devices and multiple administrators to manage them. Network teams field numerous change requests every day. Many of them are from users, but the majority is due to changes in application connectivity. And every change is a potential risk to security and business continuity.
At the same time, regulatory standards are requiring that all network connectivity be justified and documented. Every change must be audited and accountable. Preparing for and passing audits has become serious drain on time and resources.
Tufin Security Suite for Change Management
Tufin Security Suite is a comprehensive change management solution for Firewall policies and Access Control Lists (ACLs) that gives organizations the ability to implement, monitor, track and audit every single change simply and effectively.
Learn more about Tufin products for change management:
- Tufin SecureTrack™: Simulate and assess change impact, track and record all changes, receive compliance alerts in real time, and generate instant audit reports
- Tufin SecureChange™: Automate change workflows from request through implementation and verification to enforce corporate policies
- Tufin SecureApp™: Manage security policies top-down, from the application perspective.