The Leader in Security Policy Orchestration
As the market leader of Security Policy Orchestration, Tufin automates and accelerates network configuration changes while maintaining security and compliance. Tufin's award-winning Orchestration Suite™ gives IT organizations the power and agility to enforce security policy across complex, multi-vendor enterprise networks. With more than 1,400 customers worldwide, Tufin enables IT to positively impact the entire business by reducing the time and cost to implement network changes by up to 80 percent.
Conquering the Top Challenges of Network Security Policy
With the increasing complexity of today’s enterprise networks and growing number of business-critical applications, organizations have their hands full. Managing a secure network has become a resource-intensive and high-risk operation. Businesses today can no longer rely on outdated, manual processes to overcome the leading IT management challenges:
- Complexity: Thousands of rules and objects are distributed across hundreds of firewalls, routers and switches from different vendors, in a complex network topology.
- Constant Change: Tens to hundreds of network change requests per week make it difficult to maintain the accuracy and integrity of organizations’ security policies.
- Business Continuity: Configuration errors may lead to service downtime and ultimately, lost revenue.
- Risk and Compliance: Access rules required by developers may violate the security policy, and lead to non-compliance with critical regulations and standards. Analyzing the risk contained in change requests is very complex, and security breaches can go undetected for months.
- Communication: With the majority of change requests related to applications, poor communication between the application developers and IT teams causes further configuration errors and delays.
Tufin helps to ease the complexity associated with managing thousands of applications and network devices in heterogeneous network environments through automation and analytics.
Award-Winning Tufin Security Policy Orchestration Suite
Tufin’s Orchestration Suite™ extends the benefits of IT automation to network security. The Suite accelerates service delivery, increases IT agility, and dramatically reduces the time spent on network changes and audits. Organizations reap benefits such as:
- Cutting the time spent on network changes and audits by up to 80%
- Reducing network and application downtime, and MTTR
- Enabling true IT governance and Continuous Compliance
- Enforcing the organizational security policy for every network change
- Improving communication and cooperation between network and application teams
The Security Policy Orchestration Suite includes three products - SecureTrack, SecureChange and SecureApp - that work together seamlessly to address all of an organization's security policy management needs. Read more about Tufin products.
The Tufin ROI
Tufin’s customers benefit from a rapid return on investment by implementing Security Policy Orchestration solutions that automate the repetitive aspects of firewall management and compliance. With the Orchestration Suite, enterprises can reduce the time required for implementing network changes from 1-2 weeks to only 1 day. Read about customer success stories.
Tufin at a Glance
- Founded: 2005
- Offices: North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Customers: More than 1,400 in over 50 countries
- Leading verticals: Finance, telecom, energy and utilities, retail, governmental agencies, pharmaceuticals, transportation and auditors
- Channel partners: More than 240 worldwide
- Training Program and Certification: More than 1,600 attendees in Tufin's worldwide Tufin Certified Security Expert (TCSE) courses - the industry's only training program on mastering Security Policy Orchestration solutions
- Technology Partners: BMC, Check Point, Cisco, F5 Networks, Fortinet, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, Stonesoft and more