We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2022 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As a DevOps TL at Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization and will enable enhanced customer engagement, you will build and customize our Linux OS and our Kubernetes platform.
You will take a leading part in designing and developing our deployment and orchestration tools. This includes Kubernetes native applications , build pipeline, automatic provisioning and deployment.
Tufin is taking its DevOps platform to the next level - We're planning the next phase of our product suite taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies such as: Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker etc. As a Team Leader in our DevOps group you'll design and implement our DevOps solution, distributed metrics collection, distributed logs aggregation and tracing, automated deployment and more.
- Previous experience in leading DevOps team
- Profound experience (at least two years) in running Kubernetes in production
- Previous background in backend development in one of the followings: Golang/Java/Python
- Work in a Linux environment
Nice to have knowledge and experience
- Experience with Golang (We use Golang)
- Experience with monitoring distributed systems and virtualization.
- ELK , Grafana , Prometheus , Loki, monitoring tools
- NGINX and NGINX ingress controller configuration
- Kubernetes networking