Department: Finance & Operations
Location: Tel Aviv, Hybrid
Tufin is looking for a passionate Developer to Join our BI team
- Design, develop and QA BI models.
- Design and develop dashboards with insightful charts in collaboration with business Analysis and Users.
- Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents.
- Integrate reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Performance analysis, debugging and optimization of the applications.
- Design reports and alerts with Nprinting.
- Administration (security, version control, backups etc.).
- Writing, updating and maintaining required documentation including policy/procedures.
Location: HQ - TLV
- 5+ years of experience working directly with Qlik Sense as a Developer.
- Data experience (data architecture, data modeling, data engineering).
- Knowledge of database design techniques and strong SQL skills.
- Have a working understanding of visual analytics best practices, development processes, and knowledge of typical BI & analytics tools and technologies (Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Effective analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments and meet specified milestones.
- Creative thinking – out of the box solutions
- Service oriented, customer driven, team player.
- B.Sc in information systems / Computer Science / Industrial engineering or a combination of related experience and education required
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with Qlik Mashups, APIs, and third-party Qlik extensions, such as Vizlib and Inphinity Forms/Flow a plus.
- Experience in Machine Learning\Deep Learning
- Ability to perform training and mentorship.
- Experience in work with Rest API.
- Installation & Configuration of Qlik products, including but not limited to QlikSense, NPrinting.