Take full advantage of cloud-native infrastructure without sacrificing security or agility. SecureCloud delivers real-time visibility and policy-driven, unified security across your hybrid, multi-cloud enterprise.
- Real-time visibility of all cloud assets, services, and security configurations. Leverage app and service-level views to analyze how North/South and East/West traffic is permitted to flow, and evaluate access and connectivity settings across entire cloud environments.
- Security access policy engine to design access and connectivity rules for every cloud asset and service, and deploy security policies across your environment via your public cloud’s native security controls (i.e. without adding another control plane that slows performance and consumes valuable compute resources).
- Real-time policy and compliance violation alerts continuously compare cloud security configurations against industry benchmarks (e.g. CIS) and regulatory frameworks to rapidly identify and remediate violations. Proactive alerting prevents new cloud infrastructure from being spun-up without appropriate security configurations.
- Comprehensive multi-cloud support enables centralized security policy management. Support for your native IAM, security groups, firewall protocols and other native controls ensures no configuration can avoid rigorous analysis against your established/approved policies.
- DevOps and CI/CD toolchain integration to validate new builds and configurations against policy during the build process. API-level integrations with popular CI/CD tools enable you to easily build security into your workflows without sacrificing speed or agility.
An enterprise-grade SaaS solution with no agents or sidecars required, so you can automate and manage security policies across your cloud deployments without consuming valuable compute resources.
Try SecureCloud FREE for 30-Days
Full featured trial, zero obligations
Explore how easy it is to gain real-time visibility into your entire cloud infrastructure, identify risky configurations, and design & deploy policies to meet your security and compliance objectives. With this full-featured trial in minutes you can:
- Connect to your public cloud instances – with no agents to install or complex code changes required.
- Evaluate your environment against CIS Benchmark standards.
- Identify risky ports – unexpected access points that need to be closed up.
- Evaluate vulnerable & privileged containers – often overlooked settings attackers use to gain root access.
- Download a comprehensive, custom report reviewing the state of your security posture.